Something for our non vegetarian friends
1. Fish ( boneless ) ½ kilo
2. Green chilli 3
3. Rice flour 2 tsp
4. Curry leaves
5. Pepper powder 1 tsp
6. Gram flour 100 gm
7. Onion 2
9. Egg 1
How to make:
1. Chop onion, green chilli, curry leaves finely.
2. Cook the fish and crumble it.
3. Mix onion, green chilli, curry leaves, salt, pepper powder with the fish.
4. Break the egg, and mix the contents well to form a dough.
5. Make little cakes with this dough.
6. Mix gram flour, corn flour, soda, salt to form a batter.
7. Heat oil in a frying pan.
8. Dip the vadas in the batter and fry it in oil.