This is perhaps the easiest Bhaji to make and delicious too.
Things you'll need:
1. Maida or rice flour 1/4 cup
2. Red chiili powder 1 tbsp
3. Soda-bi-carbonate 1/4 tbsp
4. Eggs 6
5. Bengal gram flour 1 cup
How to prepare:
1. Boil eggs, remove shells and slice into even round pieces.
2. Sieve flours together with chilli powder, salt and soda.
3. Add enough water and prepare a thick batter of pouring consistency, mixing carefully without forming lumps.
4. Heat oil in a kadai,
5. Dip each slice in the batter and deep fry.
Can be served with sauce or chutney