One of the more spicier variety of Bhaji.
Things you'll need:
1. 2 cups Gram Flour (Besan)
2. 11/2 tsp Chilly Powder
3. 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
6. Curry Leaves
7. Coriander Leaves
8. Oil for frying
How to do:
1. Pour water to the besan to form a thick batter.
2. Add chilly powder, cumin powder and salt
3. Chop the curry leaves and coriander leaves
4. Add them to the batter
5. Heat oil in a kadai.
6. Drop the batter into the oil, when hot, in the form of small strings.
7. I stuffed the batter into a ziploc bag and cut the end to squeeze out the batter in thin strings.
8. It is complete, enjoy some hot coriander bhaji